Five Oceans 6 Gallon Fuel Tank Portable Kit (OMC, Johnson & Evinrude), 3/8 inches FO-3866
Brand: Five Oceans
- KIT INCLUDES: 6 Gallon Fuel Tank, Primer Bulb Fuel Line with 3/8 inches Hose, OMC, Johnson & Evinrude 1/4 inch NPT Male Fuel Line, Two 3/8 inches Barb Female Fuel Line Connector for OMC, Johnson & Evinrude Applications, & Two Stainless Steel Hose Clamps
- COMPATIBLE WITH ETHANOL BLENDED FUELS. CAPACITY of 6 Gallons (22 Liters)Single Fuel Tank (Product Number: FO-3312)
- A PAIR OF FEMALE OMC, JOHNSON & EVINRUDE Connector Fuel Line of 3/8 inches Barb (Product Number: FO-2152)
- ONE NPT MALE OMC, JOHNSON & EVINRUDE 1/4 inch Fuel Line Connector (Product Number: FO-2886)
- TWO STAINLESS STEEL Hose Clamps (Product Number: FO-2324)
Details: This handy 5-piece fuel tank kit is useful for outboard boats. Design for easy use with the Five Oceans' 6-gallon tank. They're highly robust and durable; additionally, meet ever safety requirement for those of us who enjoy marine life. The primer bulb 3/8 inch hose fuel line is designed with the premium quality rubber material that meets a wide range of temperatures and reinforced durability. Not to mention, comes with an OMC, Johnson & Evinrude 1/4 inch NPT male connector and two (2) female connector for OMC, Johnson & Evinrude. This complete set is perfect for the everyday adventure seeking, passion-driven explore.
6 Gallon Fuel Tank/Portable with Gauge - Product Number: FO-3312
Fuel Line with Primer Bulb - 3/8 inches Hose - Product Number: FO-3099
Fuel Line Connector for OMC, Johnson & Evinrude 1/4 inches NPT Male - Product Number: FO-2886
(2) Fuel Line Connector for OMC, Johnson & Evinrude Applications, 3/8 inches Barb, Female - Product Number: FO-2152
(2) Stainless Steel Hose Clamps - Product Number: FO-2324
Kindly note that for transport or the movement of fuel tank the vent (Located on Top of Cap) must be closed in order to avoid leakage. In addition, a running engine must have the fuel tank's vent open for proper operation.
Note: Any low-permeation tank may become pressurized when exposed to direct sunlight or any other source of heat. Under these conditions, you may see the tank expand or bulge. Do not place the tank in a confined area that prevents this normal expansion. Pressurized low-permeation fuel system components require a thread sealant specifically designed for the unique conditions they create to maintain a leak-proof seal at their threaded connections. Tape-type thread sealants will not withstand the pressurized conditions potentially created within low-permeation systems.
6 Gallon Fuel Tank/Porta
Package Dimensions: 24.1 x 12.3 x 11.6 inches
We Also Recommend
Five Oceans 3 Gallon Fuel Tank/Portable Kit for All Yamaha and Mercury Engines Connection, 3/8 inches Hose FO-4129-C44
Five Oceans 6 Gallon Portable Fuel Tank 5/16 inches OMC Evinrude Johnson Kit FO-3882-1
Five Oceans 3 Gallon Fuel Tank/Portable Universal Kit, 5/16 inches Hose FO-4129-C8-1
Five Oceans 6 Gallon Fuel Tank/Portable Kit for All Yamaha and Mercury Engines Connection, 3/8" Hose FO-3312-C33